View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
First off, I want to apologize for the delay in responding. I probably should have popped in right away yesterday to mention that we were well aware of the issue. That's pretty much what I'm doing now. This kind of issue isn't anywhere near my area of expertise, and for that reason, Sean from Support should be giving some more detail from his point of view before the end of day today.

Obviously for security reasons, I can't say much about our bot policies and detection methods. I can, however, say that we treat these issues very seriously and review our policies often. In fact, we had a meeting today involving all of our top decision makers in response to this case to re-evaluate these procedures. I also want to thank Trebek for his vigilance, and to nation, Brandon, and nlnut for telling their stories as well. It's been a very interesting thread and debate.

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether what they have done is against the T&C of FT is really not important anymore. I think what they are doing SHOULD be or become "illegal" and unacceptable.

I get the feeling that what they have done will not be allowed when all is said and done. FTP has too much to lose to allow something that has the appearance of BOT/Sweatshop play to continue.

I am seeing alot of people at other forums (regular gambling forums) who are already swearing off FTP based on this incident.