View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Indiana sucks--- harrah\'s/caesars

[ QUOTE ]

better read a few more poker books, strategy for no foldem holdem has not only been written about, it has been well covered

[/ QUOTE ] Can you read? If you seriously think there's no strategic difference between a normal 2/4 game and a 2/4-4/8 game, then your grasp of poker fundamentals is way too low for you to even comment on any of this. And no, it's not limited to playing "no fold em hold em," a phrase I've never heard uttered by anyone who actually knows how to play cards.

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, I guess I need to translate, if you can't beat the rake against those loose ass donkeys, you suck at No Limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For >13PTBB/100? Tell you what, get onto any NL forum on this site (yes, including the micros), and put up the following poll: "Is it possible to sustain a 13PTBB+/100 winrate in the long run at 1/2, without cheating, yes or no?" If anyone answers "yes" and gives a rational and logically correct explanation, I'll transfer you $100.

Of course, if you didn't already know that, then you there's no way you can have any kind of meaningful understanding of NLHE. More evidence for what I wrote above.

Oh, and if you're going to post idiotic garbage, at least have the courtesy to not be an ass while you do it.

A great example of how meaningless a high post count is. By the way, when and what do you play at Caesars? I'd love to share your company at a table.