View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Official NBA Season Thread

Gilbert Arenas has given himself a new nickname (hilarious, imo):

[ QUOTE ]
When you think about it, as bad as I’ve started off, I’m still better than 97 percent of the players that are playing right now.

I think I got a new name. It’s still Agent Zero, but instead of Agent Zero with the Hibachi as an arm, it’s Agent Zero having Nacho as an arm because I’m serving chips and dip.

I remember last year I didn’t have a rhythm until I came up with Hibachi in New York and just the other night, right before the game I came up with:

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Serving chips and dip.

You know, like Nacho Libre? Yeah, so every time I’m shooting it, it’s just:

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Serving chips and dip.

The Pacers defenders were looking at me silly, but I had everybody on the bench yelling “Nacho!” too.

I had 30 points, 11 assists and six rebounds. I was four away from serving a chips and triple-dip. Brendan and Antawn were killing that rebound game, so it’s hard for me.

This is the NBA. Dallas proved last year that it’s not about how you play when you start … or finish. It’s about how you finish when it counts and your team catches its rhythm. You could win all 82 games, but if you aren’t clicking at the right time it really doesn’t mean anything.

Right now we really just need to stay focused and go out there and play. We started off real slow, slower than we expected, but now we have a rhythm. Nacho is on the scene now. We have new blood. NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! is on the scene, so we’re just ready.

[/ QUOTE ]