View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 08:36 PM

Default Re: JJ vs 2 opponents on low board

Preflop is good. Do you have any reads? This is a tough situation, because you are an UTG raiser that got called by 3 people. You bet 2/3 of the pot on the flop and got raised by one player and called by another. UTG's range would be something like A6, 55, maybe 44, 77, 88, 22, 66, 33, and 99 or TT. Button's range is tighter, his call suggests to me that he is drawing, he probably has IMO something like ATs, AJs, AQs, KJs, KQs etc... There are alot of cards on the turn that is going to hurt us, any club, and any overcard, plus if we call and a 7 hits the turn we don't know whther our opponent hit a set or not. Therefore, I think we need to make a decision on the flop. I would fold, we could be behind to a set, and we have no FE against two overs and a flush draw, which we are also behind too. I think we can wait for a better spot. As played I like check folding the turn, check to see what our opponents do, if they go crazy like they did above, I would probably fold and expect to see a set up against two overs and a flush draw alot.