View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Jeff Hwang PLO Book

[ QUOTE ]
The only thing I had ever actually said to you was that it was probably too much to assume that you have any idea what your were talking about when you started talking about how "the Fool doesn't make a ton of money." And then you started attacking me personally.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a funny interpretation, but not the truth at all.

Just go back and read it: http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=25009012

You just completely freak out when I explain why no PE buyout of TMF. Just objectively read what I said and your reponses. The idea that they are valuable because they make more money than before doesn't make sense. If I lose 100, then I lose 90, is whatever I am doing valuable? No.

[ QUOTE ]
Like I said, I don't know you, and you don't know me, so this can't be personal.

[/ QUOTE ]

It gets personal to me when you rag on online poker players and say that it isn't real poker and online players need to get out of the house and stop being losers, etc, etc. That really offends me. All I ask for is some respect.

[ QUOTE ]
You are acting like the guy who can't get a girl's attention legitimately, so instead you respond by assaulting her.

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't very hard for you to sound incredibly creepy is it? Kind of weird stuff there.

[ QUOTE ]
nd don't even begin to act as if you have ever tried to "debate" poker in any form with me in a civilized manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL dude, you are famous for putting some thought out there, and then tearing apart any slight criticism. It is impossible for anyone to ever say anything that you disagree with because you freak out every time, 100%. It is really annoying. For example, if you post something about an Omaha hand, and I comment (which I have done many times, just go look), if you disagree you go into a big diatribe about how people who don't play Omaha are not qualified to discuss Omaha hands. LOLWTF

[ QUOTE ]
If the fact that I have written a book induces such emotional swings for you that you spent however many months waiting for me to post just so you can attack me

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, I found those posts this afternoon. It isn't that hard to do, with the search function, google and things. But again, whatever you want to believe.

[ QUOTE ]
I can data mine your posts too

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do man, I am sure it is of complete interest to everyone thinking of buying my poker book. Wait, I'm not publishing a poker book, am I? So go ahead.

Your calm rationality has impressed me again. You must be a fantastic poker player. I would just hate to see what a bad beat does to you.