Default Re: I love beer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is the best post i've ever seen u make lol.

The only beer I would ever refuse is old milwaulkee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I guess. I would have to Steel Reserve.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're definitely either 16 or 18. You'll grow out of it, don't worry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I'm 23. Been all over the world and drank lots of different kinds of beer. Never thought it was cool to drink a beer. I just drink it it tastes good and thats that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then you of all people should stop being such a [censored] douchebag and start promoting good tasting beer. Stop being an idiot...seriously you're just becoming a [censored] moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I need to promote anything? I drink what I drink and really couldn't care less if anyone approves or not. I can't really take you seriously though cause you sound like people I knew who just turned 21 and asked me if I drank this beer or that beer before with the goal of me thinking they're cool cuz they drink some beer I never heard of and/or stating that they r old enough to drink beer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did I say I CARED what anyone else approved what I drank or not you [censored] idiot??? I asked what other people were drinking so maybe I can pick up a new beer that I haven't been drinking. Are you trying to copy SpechelEDD? Cuz if so, you excel in the [censored] dumbass section. A+ #1 Congrats

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude relax puberty is a natural thing we all go through. Remember you have plenty of loving and caring men here on 2+2 who can help guide you through it. Just think of me as a sort of father figure OK.