View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:25 AM

Default Re: Hand History Player Beta

PokerRecall is a Hand History animator similar to the one on PokerXfactor. SNGwiz is focused on SNG Push/Fold strategy based on ICM calculations. PokerRecall is a more general tool that allows you to examine your play in all phases and in all tournament types.

I am a very visual person and have a hard time reviewing my play as lines of text. PokerRecall is a visual representation of the poker table and I can step through each event of a hand. Using the filters I can qukcly review hands that I decided were good enough to play. From this I discovered that I leak money from the blinds. I have a hard time folding pre-flop when I'm getting good odds even though my cards suck.

The current version has a few, simple canned filters. In a future release we plan to add a filter editor that would allow you to build custom filters. We are working on a web version that will allow you to upload histories and have other people comment on how you played. You can choose to make them public or private, the private histories will require a password to access.

Hope this answers your questions.

Cro