View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Wonder how many of these pros are dope addicts? Here\'s one example....

Chad Batista at Caesars Indiana:

"ty guys who have sum real insight on me. The way it went down was I got mad the day after i won 50gs online bcause i entered my 1st live satty for fun cause i put 2 guys in that were in my room playin 1 tourny that night hangin smokin the bud that was took, was the 1st hour of the 1k i told em id put em in mega if i got top 5 there real low limit players which i did and played it with em for fun.next day i had no bud cause it was stolen if u kow me u know i need my weed. i played the satty all day the guys were talkin chop 9 hand there was 7 5k seats i was willin to do ne deal give watever amount cause i didnt want ne 1 left out at ftl so i take the 2 sikest beats get 8th for 2k not a 5k seat no big deal. left was walkin down hallway near not a sole looked at mydead phone and threw it 2 the ground in front of me on the ground i break stuff days i win 200gs its nun new there wasnt a sole around then all sudden this lady went nuts on me for no reason so i told her to shut the fk up n she called security on me. that is what happened .
Pz to all the lil fans n fk ya haters"