View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:36 PM

Default Re: I have been on life tilt since 2002

Marlow; doubt many care, but since you asked, I can give you an idea of what I mean. I used to drink/drug a lot and lived in city(milwaukee) and spent all my time getting messed up and messing around with dead end people and girls. By the time I decided to get my act together I didn't care about much. I have self-destructive tendancies as a result of my time spent wasting my life drinking/getting high, and I desire the good things in life but screw them up before they are actualized. That is what I mean when I say life tilt. I've screwed up multiple relationships with good girls that were too good to be true(i thought), so I sabotaged it as soon as It got uncomfortable. Then I wonder why I'm lonely, and more life tilt ensues..... Poker is no exeption, I have won and lost small fortunes(to me at least) Same deal as above. So... There you have it, you asked. I dont drink or get high anymore though. Biggest issue for me right now is staying away from women, and not tilting off my roll on off days.