Thread: Unorthodox
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 01:29 AM

Default Re: Unorthodox

This CR hand converter is just awful.

Naeyeou's hand I guess is a flush draw? When someone unknown calls 2 cold I assume 77-99 with 66/TT possible but that would be a really weird c/r of the field here. Alehan might have a flush draw but I'd assume he has overs with one club. I'd assume AQ/AK are more likely than smaller ones because the smaller ones I think he is more likely to raise to clean up outs. Any pair from him seems super unlikely.

To the two good players your hand could be a flush draw or pocket pair. They both have overcards to be sure so it looks like you are trying to shove them out of the pot that is rapidly increasing in size or building big pot for gambol. However I think if you were going to do this sort of thing it would have been better to call the c/r then raise nonclub turn as your hand will still look about the same but it stops you from walking into a [censored] storm.

If called in both places on the turn I think you need to turn your hand into a "bluff" in case naeyeou caught some sort of pair to go with his flush draw on the turn or river and to prevent AleHan from winning/chopping with AK/AQ. They might call with those hands but the pot is huge so it's worth a shot I'd think.

I would have just c/c the flop for one bet though because I play bad. I've tried this sort of thing quite a few times and I can't recall it ever ending well.