View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Zero Rake Poker Business plan

[ QUOTE ]
In the 6 years I have been associated with online poker the number one thing that has always made me chuckle the most is when people say "the overhead to run a poker room is small".

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit pretending like Party Poker isn't run the cheapest way possible. If the self-titled "visionaries" at this former FTSE100 company had not been so pathetically cheap to donate 50 or 100 million (2 months of revenue back in the day) to some lawyer/lobbyists this never would of happened.

This is probably best for eveyrone at Party. The top 3 people make their 400 million each or whatever and in a few years after party gets done paying off the DOJ for non-prosecution guarantee they can come back to the states and all will be well.

This is better for them than the alternative, which was to continue to operate their illegal business until when exactly? It had to end sooner or later and they were money hungry enough to go public first and cash in.

The quicker people understand that Party Poker should of donated millions in Washington to keep these kinds of laws from the passing, the quicker they will understand what it takes to get it overturned.

The founders at PP cared about 2 things. Getting rich and not going to jail (in that order).