Old 11-16-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Re: Liberty Dollar office raided

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Boro, did you become a libertarian before or after you took your job as a publicly funded teacher? Shouldnt you have quit your job the instant you realised your paycheck was funded by coercion? You might want to turn the indignation down a notch or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

Borodog is not in a position where he breaks into people's homes and drags them off to prison for no good reason and possibly having to kill them if they resist. The situation is not remotely comparable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boro and I both get our paychecks from the same place. If he disagrees with his job, he should quit. Telling me to do so when he's refusing is hypocritical.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did quit. My last day is December 17th. When is yours?

And I'm not telling you to quit. Unless of course you use violence against people who've done nothing wrong. In which case, yes. You should quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I don't. Thank you for your approval. It means more than you know, I can assure you. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate threads like this.

What color is the sky in your world, where it's perfectly reasonable to use force on people who have done nothing wrong?

Wake the [censored] up.

I'm done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yea. I forgot you have that ridiculous twelve year old's definition of "force". Guess I'm done with you in this thread too.

No one was beaten, no one was held at gun point, no one was killed. If you want to call a few guys in suits walking in with shiny badges saying "FBI, this is a raid, step away from your desk and file out of the office in an orderly fashion" "force", then we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.