View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Re: Some iffy $1k hands.

1) i like it, not sure how much i like it but it seems okay. mainly because w/o any fd's he's prob much less inclined to call w/ a ten because he has to put you on a sd or total air. i also think given his timing firing the turn again is okay.

2) not really sure, i know AJ i'd never fold but AT seems borderline. w/ 8bb i prob play it even if it is marginal in terms of cEV and maybe even slightly negative just because it's a spot to accumulate and you might not find a better spot even for an open shove before you get blinded down.

fwiw i just put it in pre though. he knows you're sng'ing and while i have no idea how to evaluate the EV between sng and shove pf i think just getting it in pf is better because in a way you let him play close to perfectly post flop(ie - i don't think he almost ever folds any pairs and probably doesn't call w/ a worse hand TOO often).

3) looks pretty standard to me. his cc from the sb shouldn't be ax too often and with this board texture he can have a lot of semibluffs or worse pairs. and with your stack i don't think there is any value to calling and playing the river.