View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

[ QUOTE ]
1. How you are currently improving your game

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading SSNL, posting (although not here) and will be giving advice/staking a micro player soon. Also been a member of cardrunners for 7-8 months.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Your poker goals

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to be playing/winning NL600-NL1000 by summer 2008. I don't think i will ever play poker as a job but i am ready to invest a lot of time to get better.

[ QUOTE ]
3. Your current stakes and past earnings

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently back to NL100. This year been playing NL100-NL200 and some NL400. Discovered HU and monkey tilt of course. Up like ~7k in NLHE in last 4-5 months (didn't play for a month or so)

[ QUOTE ]
4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta admit that i haven't been posting much. One reason is that English is not my 1st language but the main reason is that i find that most of the hands that are posted are so hard to comment because the table dynamics/game flow are way more important than the information usually given in the posts.

[ QUOTE ]
5. A little about yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a student, also have a job (where i have a lot of free time and access to the internet). Been playing for few years but got good about a year ago or so. I feel like i'm underperforming and def have potential to get better and be a winner in higher stakes. Oh, i'm an Euro too.