View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 04:37 PM

Default Re: help me OOT: I like my friend\'s gf and don\'t know how to deal with

[ QUOTE ]
WTF do I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Take it as a lesson. Don't tell people things you wish kept private. And don't set yourself up to get into it with your friends' girls.

FWIW, it's not unusual for women to confess relationship problems to guys, real or made up/exaggerated. It gets attention, with or without a bit of erotic spice involved. It might eventually be worked into a way to get their bf's attention, too, probably at a cost to you. There are all kinds of reasons to blab personal stuff like this, with or without sexual intent. This is not the last time you will see it. Deal with it better next time.

P.S.: How would you feel if you were the BF and some other guy was listening in about your private stuff, even if he wasn't the one soliciting the spilling of the beans? Would you feel he was very loyal or considerate or smart?

And THEN, how would you feel if he said he's got a thing for your girl after letting himself get into the goings-on in your private relationship. WTF. You handled this like a kid in junior high or something.