View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

Hey

I am fusting4321 (my name on here was fusting4321 until i flamed NT! and he perma banned me). I just made this account after finding my name on a scammers list at maketransfer.com. I asked the admin there why my name was on the list, and i was directed to this site, where i found someone said they were scammed by me. They said the FTP name was toyota4banger, and that i went by fusting4321 on other sites.

My FTP name is Iamvits
My PS name is fusting4321
My UB name is fletcher10
My AP name is fusting4321
My cake name is fletcher10

I have absolutly no idea who, and have absolutely no connection to Toyota4Banger.

You can get my IP address from this post and ask FTP if they are connected at all. You can ask them if Iamvits and Toyota4Banger have ever been accessed from the same IP, or even same area.

All i am trying to do is have my name cleared on here so it can be removed on the other site aswell. I had no knowledge i was even on this list or this even happened until this morning when it was posted on neverbeg, and site i frequent.

So, where do i go from here?

BTW if making this account was against the rules i can be banned after i work this out. I jsut needed to register so i could contest this whole thing