View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 05:01 PM

Default Re: Couples with differing views on religion

[ QUOTE ]
Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, Brahe, Descartes, Newton, Leibniz, Gassendi, Pascal, Mersenne, Cuvier, Harvey, Dalton, Faraday, Herschel, Joule, Lyell, Lavoisier, Priestley, Kelvin, Ohm, Ampere, Steno, Pasteur, Maxwell, Planck, Mendel, Lemaitre

small list of googled people who are smarter than you who were devout christians.

i don't give a crap enough to write out some 28 page long diatribe about the existence/non existence of god. I'm not looking to change your mind or argue any point except for the fact a lot of atheists come off as tremendous douchebags in this thread and many others relating to the subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure most of these people also thought the earth was flat and that the universe revolved around it.

OP, i'm in the exact same boat as you, I live with a "Catholic" who never goes to church but doesn't want her children to not be raised in church or something. I'm comfortable letting my offspring experience church, because, I did as a child, I just grew up and made my own decisions later in life.