Bell Pepper
Onion
Bacon
Ham
Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
Southwest Salsa
Butter
Tater Tots (side)

First, I heat the pan on high and throw the bacon in the pan to sear it.

I dice up my Bell Pepper and Onion. Then I pour about half of the fat from the bacon out of the pan, and leave half in there. I put the bell pepper and onion into the pan and soften them on high for about 5 minutes. The bacon grease absorbs into the veggies and gives them a wonderful flavor.

While the veggies are cooking I dice the bacon and ham. I seperate the bacon into two piles, well cooked and not cooked enough.

When the veggies are soft I throw in the ham and the not cooked enough bacon, and cook for about 2 minutes more. While doing this I mix the eggs in a bowl.

Then I usually add butter right here, and throw the eggs in, but I forgot the butter this time, whoops. I let that cook for about 3-5 minutes on medium heat. I forgot the butter so the omelette really stuck this time. Luckily I have crazy omelette flipping abilities, and was able to flip it in the air anyways.

Once flipped I spread some cheese on the cooked side, and sprinkle the well cooked bacon bits on it.

Then I press the two cheese halves together. Top the omelette off with salsa, add my side of tater tots, and voila!

It is not quite as beautiful as usual because I forgot the butter, but it taste terrific.