View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:58 AM

Default Re: caught cheating on stars

I really liked:

Juk's reply LOL reply to:

I was also being put on mitch369's friend list and he's chasing me wherever I go.

Required me to spend severals minutes wiping down my keyboard, but I was already chuckling a little about:

Please take this seriously

But seriously batman, yes players cheat even at micro limits. Players also know each other and even seek out games with friends already playing and almost without exception they are not cheating. Poker is fun. Poker with friends even more so. Taking your friends poker $$, priceless.

I would think that players discussing their knowledge of each other and the limits in question that it's over 100-1 any cheating was going on and that is what PS support will report back to you.

There is nothing wrong with writing support, PS is pretty good about this subject, about possible cheating BUT you have to give them evidence that your case is different from the 1000's of emails about this subject everyday they recieve.

The same here. Try to convince us with logic and lucid posts. Anger and !!!! and CAPS and WARNINGs just make most of us want to pull the wings off and toss you into a spider web. It makes us bad people, but we as a whole we seem ok with this.

logic, logic, logic and a "I might be wrong" stance seems to work best.

Have a nice day.

MS Sunshine