View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:12 AM

Default Re: The Queen Bee Wins the White House: It is almost a Lock

[ QUOTE ]
We would have a president who is pro-war, professes to be a devout Christian, has been proven to be inept in effecting health care reform, and appears to be arrogant without having ever once accomplished anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

She married Billy didn't she? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

But a great comment nonetheless.

[ QUOTE ]
What are you worried about?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm worried that humanity is not getting to Armageddon fast enough so that the farcical human race, that quintessential joke of the Universe, can finally liquidate itself from this cosmic ball of rock vomit. Despite what many may think, Bush was only a small step in this direction, Hillary would be a larger step, but the ending would be more of a whimper instead of the exciting and interesting bang I wish for - Armageddon by too much paper work, now that truly would be a pathetically cruel joke.

I’m worried that my collection of Blues CD’s is behind par and needs an upgrade.

I’m worried that Andy Fox is still a Jew when he has to know it is not good for him.

I’m worried that the real Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm was actually shot gunned to death in broad daylight in the middle of the village square.

I’m worried my fly tackle box does not have an antiquate supply of golden demons.

I’m worried that……………well I guess I’m worried about a lot things, all of which don’t matter much (as I have so frequently admonished others) so I guess I should not worry at all and skip whimsically about the green, green grass of home with a butterfly net in my hand snatching posies.

[ QUOTE ]
In fact, if we could get her to dress in dark men's suits and red ties, I doubt if anybody would notice there had been an election.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best idea I have heard in this forum for quite awhile.

-Zeno, Not of Sunnybrook Farm