View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 12:31 AM

Default What can I do?!?!

Refer to earlier post here . So my affiliate manager said that he knew 10 of my signups where not legit and involved in fraudulent traffic which I know for 100% sure they are not fake. Only the amount stated in the other topic. So I asked him to show me proof. Nothing. So I asked him if I was ok to sign up more people and how I could guarantee they were real and I could get my money. He gave me a list and I signed up ~6 more people doing exactly what he stated. Now that Party has shut down to US players he mysteriously has answered ~10% of my emails stating that they believe all of my accounts are fraudulent without any other info or allowing me to prove they are real(which I can do). On top of those he decided that all of the accounts I ever signed up were indeed fraudulent as well. So they are keeping ~$2500-$2600 from me which I rightfully deserve. What can I do to resolve this...at this point I would be willing just to get the money I put in back (did the $50 free money sign up). Any advice is appritiated.
Edited to add: 5 of the accounts were made by a friend who I thought was signing up his friends and pocketing the money himself.