View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Feature Question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just trying the program for the first time. I cannot get the table color configuration to work. I am pressing ctrl+F10 w/ the mouse over the felt of an empty table, but hear no beep and nothing happens.

I am using 1.33

[/ QUOTE ]
If you are using Vista, make sure that you are logged in as an administrator. Else it is usually a problem with the installation. The Misc tab has a debug mode that can be set to "Setup" to see if things are installed correctly (see the documentation webpage for the Misc tab. But not being the admin is usually the problem. Let me know.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Not using Vista. I am logged in as Administrator in XP. I am also running ProcessGuard, but no warnings/messages came up from that.

I ran the debug and balloon tooltips were popping up. For "Lists" all values were blank except SngPending=0.

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple of user's have reported this is problem in the past, but when I asked how they got it working, they were not sure, as it just seemed to start working.

I'm concerned that Process Guard may be a problem. FTS does read, write and control a lot of things on the Full Tilt table. One user that used PG reported that is slowed down the operation of FTS. Can you try turning it off to test FTS?

If you are using the standard felt colors on the table, you can change 0x000000 in the following lines in the .ini file in your Settings folder to these values instead:

ColorBehindFlopCard=0x209500
ColorBehindTurnCard=0x188100
ColorBehindRiverCard=0x249900

This will set the table colors for a standard table, and should let you bypass setting the colors message.

Let me know what you find out.
nano