View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: Post Removed by Mason Malmuth

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, but I have removed your post. There are two reasons for this.

First off, it is simply an advertisement for your future books. While it is our policy to allow authors to answer questions and participate in discussions about their work, we do not allow advetisements to be initiated in the posts. If you want to promote your book in this manner, you may want to consider purchasing a banner ad.

The second reason has to do with our general policy here at Two Plus Two. What we try to do is to steer our readers towards that material which we feel is good no matter who the author or publisher, and away from what we feel is questionable. While it should be obvious that none of us have read your future books, and we cannot comment on them directly, we do have serious questions concerning much of the material your co-author (as another poster has pointed out) has been associated with. So that is another reason why we cannot let your post stand.

If you have any additional questions, I suggest you contact Mat Sklansky.

Mason Malmuth
Publisher
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

As soon as I saw a rival author posting on the 2+2 book forum, the over/under was 48 hours on when Mason would have to censor something.

Not that I fault Mason's policies or the author. Just knew it was coming. Only a question of when.