View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Really, honestly, how can you believe that old book???

i think its weird how people who believe in the bible are smart enough to function and be logical in other respects. like some of the posters on here argue about how the christian god is the truth and their arguments are retarded but their grammar and spelling is flawless. and people like al sharpton or various other christians who seem clever enough in arguments and sometimes objectively win arguments against atheists--they seem smart and logical, but then how can they believe this garbage? and the leaders of the intelligent design school who are lawyers and doctors and they can tie their own shoes and stuff and look presentable at debates... it doesnt add up.

its like people who own their own businesses or maybe they are like smart IT professionals and they are in the sports book talking about how the reason you cant have cell phones in the book is because some of the games arent live and they dont want you calling people on the east coast where the games already happened. or this guy at the poker table the other day who presumably had a job and knew how to shave and speak english and stuff was telling me how he only played single-deck BJ because, you see, there are fewer cards like 5s and 6s that can screw up your hand in a single deck, and that overcomes the house only paying 6:5 on blackjack. and there are those people who are great at chemistry but cant spell or use a computer. alright, im done.