View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:14 AM

Default Re: *Official* Philadelphia E-A-G-L-E-S Thread (2007-2008)

Just look at win loss records with or without McNabb. Feeley has been able to win, Garcia has been able to win. Garcia is pretty good, but Feeley is awful. The defense has been good enough that you just need to not blow the game to win, which is what Garcia is great at and Feeley was capable of. McNabb isnt that kind of player. A more accurate passer would suit this system better, a QB with no touch (McNabb) does not fit the system because the receivers cant catch that well, and Garcia just exposed that last year.

I did not pick the Eagles as the NFC favorite. I said before the season I really did not understand the hype they were getting. I said all year that the Cowboys were easily the best team in the NFC East all year, and that the NFC East was clearly the best division. The biggest problem I see is that Dallas, NY, and Washington all are heading in the right direction for the future, especially in the most important positions, where I feel that the Eagles are doing the opposite. Either way it doesnt really matter. Hopefully McNabb plays the 1st half next week and plays awful, and Feeley leads them to victory in the 2nd half.