View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Re: plo100 - playing a non nut wrap??

wow, when i read a post, i always give a replie without reading the other comments. i always read the comments afterward.

i am so far off with my replie vs. the consensus.

idk, i hate to get possibly stuck in the middle with the sb lurking quietly......possibly waiting to throw a monkey wrench into the scenario.

i look at a session as a war. we can pick and choose our battles. i really hate tight situations and this one is a classic.

you call and sb folds. the turn is a brick. villan bets pot again and now what? villan doesnt have much behind now so wheres the reward? now equity comes into play and we get into the call and hope mode. i dont like this form of poker. i like to be the one dictating and let the others worry about what to do.

ive always said not much good comes from answering telephones and calling in poker......unless you have the nuts or a monster draw. this is not a monster draw.

like i said before, sb and bb are short, one of them will make a thin play eventually into my strong hand and if i win it or lose it from there, i'll feel better about it.