View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:22 AM

Default Re: PPA should fire Annie Duke

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think I know what you are talking about with the cheating thing, but writing a letter with no explanation as to your allegations isn't going to get you anywhere. Plus, Ms. Duke has done a good job representing the PPA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what the OP is talking about and not sure how big a deal the issue was. I will say on thing for poker, and it does seem to allow people a chance who do not fit into any cookie cutter mold.

There seems to be many more people who had multiple careers or quit college or some other "resume black mark" that end up playing poker and playing it well.

I have been very impressed with Annie and all she has done for poker. She has been well spoken, dedicated, smart, and a great "question answerer". So unless she was involved in a really serious systemic cheating issue I'd be very inclined to give her a pass.

I don't think we should play the holier than thou game. I have yet to meet anyone coming any where near perfect.

If you are making a claim that Annie is a cheat because she provided railbird advice to a drunk player at a charity event, you are simply NUTS!

Just one man's opinion,

D$D

[/ QUOTE ]