View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

I don't really think you are a wolf. But, OMG TRUST ME IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF THE VILLAGE isn't a good reason either.

Nichp made his case. It consists of three points:

1. He is a seer.
2. He peeked OurHouse as an evil.
3. If he is lying and OurHouse is telling the truth, we don't even lynch a villager, and we nail a wolf tomorrow: nichp.

I'd like to add:

4. We pretty much confirm an unkillable villager. That's a pretty pro-village result, right there.

Your case consists of:

1. You are a mason with clowntable.
2. FMXDA fake-seered with clowntable as a wolf. He didn't push it, try to get clown lynched, he just named him as a wolf.
3. FMXDA is a wolf.

But you have claimed no other powers. If we lynch fmxda and he is a villager, what have we learned about nich's role? Nothing. What have we learned about your role? Nothing. What have we learned about OurHouse's role? Nothing.

If we have two very probable wolves and killing one will clear up a whole bunch of things and killing the other one will clear up nothing at all, why are we killing the one that tells us nothing, and that might be a villager and DIE. If OURHOUSE IS A VILLAGER HE WILL NOT FREAKING DIE.

So, all cards on the table as of right now. I have a vigilante kill I can use. I don't think there is any way that the evils can block me with their prostitute dead, since newtering doesn't take effect until the following night. I am concerned, however, that it MIGHT be one of the ways that a village OurHouse can die.

Will you make this deal with me? Let's "lynch" OurHouse today, and I will shoot fmxda tonight, regardless of House's role.