View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:13 PM

Default Re: Ask the Travel Forum about US Cities

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for the response, but I only had limited time in Denver, and if I ever went there again I would definitely rent a car as the airport is far away and transport to and from our Lakewood hotel (which was by no means "minutes from downtown Denver" contrary to Best Western's website) was a big pain in the ass.

Apart from Coor's field, the only sights I got to see was that 16th st Mall, and I still can't figure out how you're supposed to pay for the light rail, so I never did. The mall area seemed pretty good for bars and restauraunts, though. If I was to go again I would definitely try to work in more outdoorsy hiking stuff.

Next stop: Buffalo
Anyone know any places to hang out by Ralph Wilson Stadium before the Pats game in a couple weeks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you bought Rockpile tickets. It's so much more fun for visiting fans in that section

As for the city itself Niagara Falls isn't very far away if you've never seen them. Of course, a trip to the Anchor Bar is necessary for the original chicken wing.

I don't actually know that much about the city though as I only go there to see the Bills a few times a year.