View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 05:59 AM

Default Re: Mish-Mash VIII: Luckysville (GAME THREAD)

At Mayor LuckayLuck's Office

As usual, Mayor LuckayLuck was up late in Luckysville, working hard and implementing policies to keep moving Luckysville forward and always at the cutting edge of the world.

LuckayLuck takes a glance at the AIM message that pops up on his computer:

LckyCop76: We've got a problem! The FPS Squad is beginning their assault on Luckysville! And they left a message for you: "Tell Mayor LuckayLuck that we will leave him alive so he can watch his precious city get destroyed. Hyachachachcaha!"
LuckayLuck: OMG, Report! Sounds like wolves!
LckyCop76: The police station was attacked by the FPS Squad! They've already hit the station with truth serum, all our cops are being forced to claim each day, and th-
LuckayLuck: 'Sup? You somehow got cut off mid-sentence on an AIM message somehow. How's that even possible?
User LckyCop76 is not available.

"Inconceivable! They've cut off my internet access! But little do they know, I've prepared a contingency plan, just in case this should happen..."

"Yes...my top secret IBM PC Model 5150. Specially wired up with backup internet access in the specific event that some evil gang attempts to take over Luckysville. Yes, I've thought of everything...I will give some top secret information to my trusted advisors...holy 4.77 MHz? This could take a while...but I'll get the message across, even if it takes several days... they messed with the wrong Sicilian..."