View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Stars Auto Reloader (NL & Limit) - New AHK Script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The fix worked for me - sorta. This script is sooo annoying.

It was reloading anytime i put 5c in the pot. Annoying on 6 tables, while trying to chat on MSN. So I try and pause it - no luck. I close the script, it keeps trying to work.

I liked it better broken when I had to use the F1. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Guess I have to break it again. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was annoying for me too when it was rebuying every time I went below 100bbs so I have it set to rebuy at 97bbs instead. What's also annoying is it’s hard to click buttons on other tables when it's auto rebuying. Plus it only rebuys two hands later after you lost money instead of the next hand.

That’s why I just rebuy manually most of the time and just have the auto rebuy as a backup in case I forget, which happens quite a bit when I’m 8-9 tabling.

-Caeddyn

[/ QUOTE ]

You could probably cut the time to 500 instead of 1000 and it would possibly reload next hand? I'm liking it so far using it today. MY sn has 95 in the end of it Caeddyn, did you receive the transfer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, one will never get it to reload between hands, even removing that delay completely. It will always trigger at the start of the next hand. I upped the delay to 1 second so it would trigger after you had auto-posted an SB (with the BB previous) - so you would have the full 100 on the button when folding your SB.

Annoying is a matter of preferance - that is why the setting is configurable [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Fozzy - set min_nl_bbs to 95 or something, and it will take a few orbits of blinds before it auto-reloads - never if you are hitting F1 often enough.

I personally run it with min_nl_bbs at 200 sometimes - so it is going off constantly, but i never have to reload manually, or other times I have it at 80 so I nearly always reload myself - depends on mood [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Basically, if you are in a pot - and don't want to be caught short should you get rivered - hit F1 after making / calling each bet. Hmmm, maybe I could have BetPot auto-rebuy after each bet by messaging auto-reloader...

dave.