View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 06:20 AM

Default Re: Official Full Tilt Poker Response to Bot Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Serious post time:

Anyone who thinks that nlnut isn't using bots is either stupid, ignorant, or doesn't understand poker very well. It's obvious he's using a bot...or his team is using bots. Now, while I concede there may not be enough evidence to warrant seizure of funds, it certianly seems that at least closing their accounts and mailing them a check for the funds is at LEAST the very minimum that should be done.

How can someone seriously argue that those post flop stats are "based off of a secret strategy"...give me a break. Either Full Tilt doesn't care and just wants the rake money, or their fraud team is headed by a bunch of morons. (I highly doubt they'd risk everything by allowing bots, so I'm assuming that their security team is just retarded)

Step it up guys, this level of incompetence is highly unacceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use this as a wake up call, FTP.

If you don't step it up, the day is coming when multiple bots will sit at tables and collude together at your site. Then it will be too late to do something and the damage will be done.

It's one thing to play against a stand alone bot at a table. It's another when there are multiple colluding bots at that table...