View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: 50NL- 44 Flops a Full House

Ok, so everyone seems to think that raising is the correct play here. The reason being that I probably won't get much more action unless villain has a really big hand- which means a slowplayed hand PF, and 8, or an overvalued JJ kind of a hand, so might as well just keep building.

I think the vast majority of villains range is smallish pairs, though the point is well made that we probably won't be getting much value from them no matter what we do.

Given all that, it looks like villain has likely put his last dime in the pot unless he has a monster, and there aren't many monsters for him to have. So, if we change our hand to AK, does this mean that a 3bet would be profitable? It seems like it would be, and if he gets frisky with JJ we still have some equity in the pot.

How standard should a 3bet be here with AK? And if it's a play that should be used often, does villain's re-raise here indicate more weakness than strength (i.e. he's looking for info so we should disappoint him with bad information)?

Just some thoughts. I hate playing OOP [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] This is what I get for raising 44 in EP. (not that I'm complaining too much [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )