Thread: modafinil post
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: modafinil post

[ QUOTE ]
That doesn't mean it's safe.

I took Provigil (modafinil) for awhile to keep me up. It worked pretty well. That being said, I spoke to a few friends of mine who work in neurological science and asked them to figure out whether or not the compound is safe. After they talked to their bosses, the general conclusion is that modafinil affects the brain in too many unknown ways to recommend to the average user.

As for adrafinil, I have taken that as well. It doesn't work as well, but it does the job. There are serious liver toxicity issues with it, however, so unless you know someone that can test your blood and liver toxin levels regularly, it might not be a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for responding, I didn't know that.

I'm coming from the knowledge base of hydergine being the safest most tested compound ever, piracetam being totally safe, the other cetams being totally safe, etc., so I'm probably biased towards things like this being safe. of course modafinil and the other are totally different drugs, and new to boot.

having said that I might still try it a couple times, but thanks for responding cause I won't order a boatload I'll just order a minimum order, if I do.