View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 12:50 AM

Default Re: X-Post Absolute Poker Hole Card Cheating

agreed. if one person is doing it playing 88VP or whatever at 100/200 then why would it be so impossible for someone else to do something similar at 15/30 but do it more intelligently by playing more normally so as not to be so easily detected.

Someone out there could actually be smart enough to realize that by NOT playing perfectly, playing 25VP or something more normal and even occasionally losing a hand including calling-down with the worst hand just for show then they could continue to fleece this thing forever possibly without being detected.

I hate to give these tips for some idiot out there who might be reading. But it's true and it should be totally obvious and it's possible somebody is out there doing something like this already.

IF it is true that somebody at 100/200 can see hole-cards then there is zero reason to trust the other stakes on that site AT ALL.
Although I think I would be more comfortable playing 1/2 or 2/4 limit on there. Anybody who could see the hole-cards would almost have to be playing higher than that I would think.