View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 08:34 AM

Default Re: This forum is redundant.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I watch the first x minutes until somebody asked 'why does the US have such a big trade deficit'; then I realized all three guys are clueless.

Robert Murphy - Five Most Common Myths about International Trade
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2726&hl=nl

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you were open minded enough and non judgmental enough to keep watching you would have realised that one of the commentators is very sympathetic to the AC position as regards money supply and inflation.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's great, but it doesn't mean there's anything to learn from them or that it 'makes this forum redundant', even though you're only half-joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have to be so tedious? I suppose it is to much to expect you to stay of your self defeating soap box for even a minute. Of course I am 100% joking. Or do you seriously think that I consider that 5 minute video is a replacement for this forum in its entirety.

I posted that link because it mirrors alot of the conversation on this forum and the the talking heads represent each of the "sides" you might see in those debates. Also there is the added bonus of one of the commentators saying somthing so stupid I allmost spat out my
tea laughing. FWIW I agree with the position taken by the AC esque commentator.