View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Re: Massive $140,000 chip dump on Ongame

[ QUOTE ]
No Nick, you don't. You are still a complete fool.

This is not a playground argument and someone "snitching" on another kid. If this particular transaction was a chip dump between 2 friends they have been foolish as well. They should be told if they do it again they will be penalised.

If innocent chip dumping is condoned then players will not report future suspected "dumps" and illegal activity will grow.

The fact that this particular incident is not frudulent doesn't mean "you win". It is not a game and you are very immature - does your mother and father know you are using their computer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation, I still win AND you still can't make anything resembling an argument for your case. I win again. I hope the OP is really proud of himself for snitching out two fellow online poker players for trying to expedite a cash-out following a tourney win. Really great work, guy. You've saved the world from terrorism! Why don't you go drive around and write down the license numbers of all the expired tags you see while you're out and then mail them to the police. That will also be a great help to everyone and save us from terrorism and drugs some more.