View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Stoxtrader is \"In the Well\"

What a great topic. Just randomly stumbled upon this part of the forum and I'm glad I did.

You (and many others) have started online grinding with LHE and then later picker up NLHE. I, like probably a lot of people who've just recently started playing, started with NLHE. It's by far my best game and with the current lucrative state of the lower stakes NLHE games, it's been good to me.

So, do you think there's any value in learning LHE? Is being able to beat the big games in both a big advantage for you, or would you advise a newcomer to just focus on one game?

Taking an even more of a large-scale view, where do you think the big profits will lie in online poker in the future? PLO seems to be on the rise now and a lot of NL players have switched there and posted some great results. Do you think we'll see a lot of changes like this in the future of poker? Will we see another really dramatic swing like the rise of NL cash 3-4 years ago?

Where will the dead money be tomorrow and how should the online grinder prepare?

Thanks!