View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Why I signed up (LONG)

Sure Lethal, let me give it a try. The way the information is being delivered is on a level that 2+2 cannot match because of the whole multimedia experience.

The interface along with audio commentary on full hand histories of recent tournament wins by Sheets and JohnnyBax is in my opinion an excellent learning tool.

In their videos they talk about all the relevant information such as stack sizes, fold equity, pot odds of a given situation etc etc, and most important of all, why they made the decision that they did in detail.

To answer your question, could you find the same information on 2+2? Probably but not at the same level. I also read 2+2 everyday. But receiving the equivalent of one video from that site as compared to a good 2+2 post is pretty huge. 2+2er's would have to post their entire hand histories and explain to the reader why they made every decision during that tournament. I have yet to see a post like that. If you would have to write out a post equivalent to a typical 30 min pokerxfactor video, it would probably top out close to 10-15 pages.