View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Some people say \"good luck\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you the poster who used to claim that the [Iraqi] insurgents are "mostly outsiders" themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO, I most certainly did not claim that.

[/ QUOTE ]Fair enough. It was another poster, then, and I apologize for thinking it was you.

Now, how about commenting on the issue at hand: What evidence do you possess for the fantastic claims you made? Where do you base them, besides speculation?

[ QUOTE ]
Have a good life, and good luck to you.

[/ QUOTE ] I see. Thanks anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cyrus, I'll perhaps comment on points you make AFTER I see ample long-term evidence that you are no longer employing intellectually dishonest tactics in your arguments and discussions. The thread you started about thanking the Republicans for the Irving police department's recent tactics is a petty example of this, along with the ensuing discussion; but you do such things, and employ even more intellectually dishonest tactics, in many other instances too.

You and I have reached a complete impasse as far as discussion goes, and it's not something that can be easily or quickly overcome. I'm not playing the game where you "sometimes" debate forthrightly and at other times with intellectual dishonesty. This has little to do with your points or conclusions but much to do with your tactics. You can play fair ALL THE TIME or I'm not playing with you.