View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 01:09 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.
Default Poor Thing---

Stable

Wow..I almost wasn't gonna post anything here today and then I realized it's 8:48 am and my blog already has 79 hits. So.

There isn't a lot to report at this moment. Keith is resting, slowly regaining consciousness. They were planning to remove the breathing tube this morning so he can start breathing on his own. I haven't heard about that yet though.

As it stands he should be through the most dangerous parts. Assuming nothing goes wrong of course. But..he's also heading into the hardest part. The recovery. The rehab. The getting himself put back together part.

I got together with some of his friends last night. Those closest to him. And we are trying to make a plan of attack. Yes, rent is the last thing on Keith's mind right now, as it should be. But for those of us out here on the outside, it's the daily life things like rent that we want to make sure are taken care of. So when he is ready to come home, whether it be in 3 months or a year, he has a home to come to without having to worry about those day to day things. Not to mention medical bills, food, transportation, etc. All those things he's going to need to survive. As well as a really strong support network to help him. This isn't going to be easy for him. It wouldn't be for any of us.

So we will continue on, trying to raise money for him, sending him our love and the love of all of his friends here and elsewhere, being ready to attack whatever situation comes along.

Thanks again to everyone here who has contacted me. Keith is one of my best friends in the world and I owe him so much. It's nice to know how many others love him too (although there never was any doubt).

Thinks all the hits are coming from "friends".