View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 06:24 PM

Default Re: the mmtbone thread - mod discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also don't know why Lorinda is freaking out so much regarding the gender issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't believe that they are freaking out about the gender issue:

many people have posted views about me in the past and that's their right, posting personal information about me in a factual manner is nobodies right without my permission, and trust me, he doesn't have my permission.

i believe the issue is lori vs yugo/mmb, and they are using the "privacy violation"/permission/threat angle to force moderator action on it. if lori has spoken about or been cool with anybody else discussing gender in public, this is all but confirmed as fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have asked lorinda as a personal favor to me now that the offending posts have been deleted to let this whole thing die, and this was agreed to. I'm don't know you nearly as well, astro, but I would very much appreciate it if you did the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. This issue is way too absurd to let die so easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, it's common knowledge that lorinda's fuse is much too short. It was far too much work for me to get lorinda to even let the situation drop with any piece of the thread surviving and mmbt0ne unbanned. I totally see where you guys are coming from... this whole situation is absurd, but lorinda is too valuable in other contexts to ban here.

If I was able to get lorinda to send you (astroglide) a PM apologizing for the tone of the previous PMs, would that be enough?