View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 02:42 PM

Default Re: the mmtbone thread - mod discussion

here are the last 2 pms i've sent lori. they're basically wigging out on me and not making any sense.

does anybody know of a thread in which lori has participated where they were called a man or a woman and didn't freak out?

----

you can hold yourself responsible for a lack of action if you're too emotional to reason out why it should be taken.

i am not going to ban people any time it is requested. you would enjoy the same privilege if somebody called for your head. i said i want to work with you. if you want something done, you need to work with me.

i explained in plain english how people in oot are. if it is your concern that people will believe you are male as a result of his post, i can virtually assure you that it will only be MORE believed if i edit the comments out.

if you don't care about that, you are simply offended at the idea of anybody talking about you, or whatever you need to explain what is going on. i am trying to do what appears to be best for everyone, but you're not even telling me why you want what you want.

-----

get a [censored] grip. my last post was at 12:41AM. your first mod notice was at 12:54AM. i was not on 2+2.

where is the trainwreck? you are completely overreacting. there is 1 calm question, 1 calm response, and literally nobody commented on it.

i don't even know mmb, so he is not my buddy. i couldn't name a single post the guy has ever made outside of this one.

regarding pronouns, could you trouble yourself to read the entire sentence? if you refer to people using pronouns or edited pictures, there's obviously no reasonable way that we could determine who they are.. yeah, that really supports your point.

obviously you are upset by this. i tried to suggest a public denial because i assumed that you actually gave a crap about people thinking you were male, but it sounds to me like this is all a line of [censored] and it's just some kind of feud with mmb. the post is in the mod forum right now, but i will have it returned to oot unless you get a grip on your emotions and provide me with some REASONING. REASONING is what i need. i need to know WHY you are upset so that we can figure out the best way to address you. it is very clear what upsets you, and what sort of punitive action you want. it is meaningless unless i understand the reason why.