View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
Version 0.1.22 is available for download:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

[ QUOTE ]
Getting a full pot bet for all streets on Everest using the street betting. Made my settings 1 .9 .7 and .5- looked in PokerPad.ini and they were saved correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]Should be fixed in version 0.1.22. And thanks for the donation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the different pot bet buttons rarely work post flop (including bet pot 1), and the increase/decrease buttons only rarely goes by the big blind when i have that set (i think only when the betting number is highlighted?). It usually goes by 0.10 cents, which is pretty time consuming Also, I don't think I've ever gotten the 2/3 bet pot button to work at any time on party.

[/ QUOTE ]I believe all of this stems from one bug that is the result of the difference in how Party display currency amounts. If the fix in version 0.1.22 doesn't correct all of these be sure to let me know. Also, the ever increasing pot bet doesn't happen for me under default settings but I believe I did experience it when I switched to another region. I will have to investigate that further..

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG YES THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!111

This version fixes everything and the script now works just as on full tilt! Thanks a bunch! Now get your [censored] screen name on here so we can give you some money already! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Btw, when you press ctrl+left (leave all tables), the script doesn't click the confirm dialogs. Maybe it should?

ANYWAYS THANKS x 1000000