View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Re: Can you believe in certain things without being religious?

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so since i'm the idiot and your the genius, WHY is it reincarnation research should be avoided? Of course some of the cases aren't perfect, and it's hard to draw a conclusions, but there is enough data there to suggest something is going on. It is research like this which challenges the modern scientific viewpoint, and to be honest a lot of skeptics and scientists are uncomfortable because it does just that. So of course the only the way around it, is to berate the research that way it's easier to ignore. Which is essentially the case here, for some unstated reason i'm a crackpot because i support this research. Anyways i doubt i'm going to get an explanation, but if i do, i'll gladly admit i'm wrong, but of course it has to be valid one.

[/ QUOTE ]

So this is like your tenth post in a row now that has failed to answer luckyme's simple questions, and now you are starting to get indignant about it and pretend like he is calling you a moron or pretending to be a genius.

In this forum, if you have some interesting material or research that you've read that you want to discuss, you should, first, READ that research, second, try your best to understand it, and THEN third, finally, present it in the OP and be prepared to discuss it. All you've done is link it. Tell us what parts of it were particularly convincing to you. Tell us up front how rigorous and legitimate you find it to be. The reason we want to know this is because if, 50 posts from now, we've found out that its all a bunch of BS, you arent able to backpedal and say "Well I just found this on the internet its not like I vouched for it." Get it?