View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:49 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

I'm going to reveal anyway though, because I need to. I'll assume I can't quote my full role so I will try to paraphrase as much as possible.

I am a fun neutral role called "Freelance Spy"
Revolution seers will see me as a normal revolution soldier, and if there are evil views in the game they will view me as an nsa agent. I win any lynch ties as well (mainly because my VC is so hard I would guess?) I get to perform 3 actions during the game at night: 1. hack into a system and catch someone viewing a target. 2. hack into a system and check who is logged in. 3. hack into your own files and see who has checked you.

What am I looking for? Glad you asked.
I have been hired to reveal one gov and one rev that is still alive in the game upon my reveal. I am not aloud to reveal my role until I have found both, and they must both be alive at the time of my reveal. Yesterday I had not yet found my evil, thank goodness I knew 2 goods... because one of the goods I knew was jgunnip.

1. chim17 is evil.
2. lastchance is good.

I know the exact roles of these 2 players, but will keep that to myself for now, as I am not required to reveal that information.

tarheeljks

To Gov: I do not help you reach parity so there is no reason to kill me.
To Rev: I'll vote with you as best I can, but am a wasted lynch.
The final part of my VC is living until the game end.