View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 01:32 PM

Default Re: meh hs girl advice

Stop being a [censored] pussssssy. Like honest man. You seem shy which is cool. But girls don't like shy guys. You gotta change gears like poker. If she's a special girl you gotta play "the game". Check that book out @ your local library!!! Its by neil stratus. It gives you step by step guide on how to pick up girls. Ill give you a breif description of what to do.

1. Talk to her the next time you see her!!! Even if its for less than a minute say "hi" ask her how is her day going. Aka small talk.
2. Remember its not "what" you say. Its how you say it. Honestly she's not going to remember what the [censored] you guys talk about as you probbaly won't either. Just talked to her about cool relative stuff. Ex. You heard about such and such? The content is 0% important!! As long its normal she won't even notice. You have to say what you say confidant!!!! Very important!!!! Its hard but this is the ONLY was your ever going to get a girl. You have to be confidant. Trust me it took me many years to master this, but once you got it your gold. I would first work on talking with random ppl. Ex. Teachers, people in the mall, movies, wheverver. I used to pratice on "not as attrative girls". You don't want to get with them, simply just go out your way and have small talk. This is THE best way to master your confidance.
3. You have to not seem nervous/anxious/exciting. In my research I belive you have to spend 8+ hours with a girl before you wil lbe able to [censored] her. If you see hjer everyday say hi @ lunh, break, class. Maybe get 30 mins a day. I'd say after you two have a pretty good connection ask her to hang out @ the park or wherever. DO NOT DO MOVIES EVER first date!!! Yopu want to take and open them up. movies excellent 2nd date. Don't make a move 1st hang out!!

That's pretty much it. Be confidant! Your going to ned to "neg" her. An ex of a neg is "your hair looks better down/up" "you have some cute claws" " you have a weird nose" a neg is a bitter sweet line to make a girl question you. This wil ldrive her crazy and think about what u said. Remember confidance is keey!!!

The game by neil stratus!!!

Sooo good trust!!