View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Flopped quads deep stacked: now what?

[ QUOTE ]
No decent player is folding 99+ here and a lot of players will Zeebo down to 22. On the flop, I only call if I think the player left to act will call, otherwise your raise seems fine (assuming it was a 'normal' size raise for this game.) Value bet turn and river and pray he check raises one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is more or less what happens. I didn't really consider the player behind me since A. He's the worst player at the table. and B. He's very short stacked (maybe $80) and isn't folding a boat here.

UTG and I are definately two of the better players in the game, and have a tendancy to play some big pots against each other, so the $50 raise was pretty standard. He then reraises me to $200, which I call after a very slight hesitation.

Turn is a brick, he checks, I bet $150. He makes small talk, says only hand that beats him is quads...continutes to ask if I have it. I only say it would be pretty bold of me to raise the flop with quads. He pushes with QQ and wonders why he had JUST added on $400 so he could get his stack even with mine.