View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 08:23 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

why dont you like my vote on kristie? im second guessing it bc of hows shes reacting to it, but i gave reasons and quoted posts earlier on why i think shes a wolf. and ive been wanting to vote lastchance, and have this morning and did yesterday too, bc i think he was obv peeked by our seer. but no one will go with me on that for some reason!!

if you dont like my kristie vote, then at least look at yesterdays votes. i was around for night and i saw the resnick votes and i didnt like them and i wasnt on his wagon. my vote was on lastchance, and i had a chance to tie it up, or flip it on to mdorand, but i listened to the other posters who said it was too dangerous for the village and didnt..

and i feel like its really really obvious that mets and i cannot both be wolves. i picked up on his wolfiness and worrying about a third wagon etc. i voted for him and got HIM as the third wagon along with VR, a confirmed, and DEAD villager!! i also think its clear from mets write up that he was not in communication with the other wolves. why would it be said so explicitly that he "knew who the other government" people are? obv bc they didnt know who he was. and therefore they werent speaking. so you can rule out mets and i putting on a show.

my voting and my interactions speak for themselves. im doing my best to take this game seriously.

and screw u, kristy!! yer damn right im emotionally involved in this game :P