View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well duh, but I don't want to be shot.

I am sure everyone says that.

I was actually just thinking that in the history of POG I don't ever remember a wolf claiming to have peeked another wolf to boost their own credibility, with one exception. That was when Bobo PMed me at the start of a 9 man "check this out", he then came out as seer and named me as the wolf.

So basically were I a wolf I would be in the hallowed company of Bobojedafan as the only guy to use that ruse. Clearly we play similar styles so that would make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think a wolf has ever thrown another wolf under the bus? And you don't think a relatively powerful wolf would bus a relatively weak one? I mean, wtf, body double is not exactly a cabinet post, is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has never happened in all the time POG has been around. This is quite different from "throwing a wolf under the bus". I peeked a wolf who was under no pressure and he got lynched. I challenge anyone to find any game, including a turbo where this has happened.

Basically I think everyone is being ridiculous, but strangely everyone who initially defended me is dead now.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair I initially defended you as well.

It just seems like everything is working out too perfectly here for you.